Project Control Policy
JAMED organization includes a Project Control Department that is staffed with qualified Project Controllers. The objectives and functions of this customer oriented department are as follows:
- Provide Professional Communication between the Management & Project Team regarding project completion, project projections and results.
- Provide tool to the Project Manager / Management for the evaluation of financial / operational results of the project.
- Present to the Management agreed upon (Between Project Manager & Project Control) Project Manager Report PMR for review and providing any assistance needed by the Project Manager.
- Take “Proactive Corrective Measures” based on above evaluation to improve the Projected results.
Role & Tools
Using the latest techniques & tools such as Primavera Project Planner Ver. 6.0, the following schedules are produced frequently as needed during project execution.
- Bid Stage Project Schedule
- Mobilization Schedule
- Organization Chart
- Project Works Schedule
- Demobilization Schedule
- Manpower Planning
Project Monitoring (Monthly Basis) by Standard Report PMR
The monthly PMR for each project assures the client and the management of quality works, adherence to schedule and the approved contract value. The reports provide the following monitoring tools:
- Monthly project schedule Updating loaded with quantities & Manhours
- Labour efficiency factors monitoring
- Labour rate monitoring
- Invoicing monitoring
- Labour/Project cost/Billing based Project Progress
- Project Receivables Monitoring
- Discipline wise Materials & Labour cost monitoring
- Overhead Monitoring
- Budget control
- Variation Orders Monitoring
- Monthly Budget Vs Projections Comparison
- Evaluation of cost to complete the remaining works
- Pos evaluation with respect to budget
- Project data collection from the Project Manager
- Putting data in to the system of Budget, Planning & Monitoring
- Evaluation of health of the Project
- Discussing & finalization of evaluation with the Project Manager
- Reporting to the Management the outcome
- Review by the Management
- Management meetings with project managers
- Defining the Corrective actions for the Project
- Follow up for the implementation of these corrective actions