Panel Board Facility
JAMED also owns a low voltage panelboard factory that was formerly known as: E.A. Juffali & Bros. DORMAN SMITH, specialises in Low Voltage Electrical Equipment as listed below:
- Low Voltage Switchgear
- Main Switchboards to (IEC) BSEN 60439-1, Form 1 to Form 4
- Sub-Main Panelboards to (IEC) BSEN 60439-1, Form 1, Form 2
- Final Distribution Boards to (IEC) BSEN 60439-3
- Main Switchboards within IP55 enclosures
- Sub-Main Switchboards within IP55 enclosures
- Control Panels within IP31 or IP55 enclosures
- Automatic Transfer Switch panels
- Motor Control Centres
- Power Factor Correction Panels
The Factory has been in the Kingdom for more than 25 years and that itself gives customers confidence to request our help in designing and manufacturing low voltage electrical equipment for their needs and importantly as per the International Standards.
The Factory has a sophisticated CAD system for designing switchboards and single line drawings called “FastCAD”, which is flexible, extensive and user friendly. Estimation has been computerised for more than 9 years.
The QC inspectors at the low voltage electric panel board factory perform all kinds of protection and safety testing of panels and make sure that panels are manufactured according to international standards.
The key materials used in the factory are as listed hereafter:
MERLIN GERIN (Schneider Electric)-France
|MCCBs, MCBs, RCCBs, RCBOs,ACBs, and BUSBAR Accessories|
|CELSA-Spain||Metering Instruments, CTs Digital Meters|
|TELEMECANIQUE-France||Contactors, Relays, Overloads-Starters, Timers, and Pushbuttons|
|SIMEL-France||Insulated Laminated Copper|
|ORIENTAL COPPER-Thailand||High Quality Copper|